OUR MIXED UP FRIENDS

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Introducing Tina!

Hi everyone! I'm thrilled to introduce you to the newest member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Please give a crafty shout-out to Tina! Her blog is Feisty Crafter and I know you're gonna love what you see! Tina will begin creating with us on July 1st!


Hi, I'm Tina DeMarche, the Domestic Engineer of my home of four boys. I homeschool my youngest son and enjoy learning with him. I started cross-stitching at age 6 and have loved keeping my hands busy ever since. Cooking is another one of my favorite things I like to do and it keeps my hungry boys happy. 

I took a calligraphy class in 2001 and we would make Christmas cards to swap amongst ourselves. Thus began my love for card making, but I really didn't get into stamping until years later. I guess I have been stamping for 9 years now, but over the last 5 I have started to collect stamps and they have taken over my crafting closet. I'm excited to be joining Leslie on another Design Team adventure :o) 

Let's start this next adventure....


Welcome aboard, Tina! I'm super stoked that you've joined this new team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Tina -so glad to have you join us here @ the MIUCB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a comment! We love reading them! Hope you have a fun mixed up day! :D