Monday, March 27, 2017

Introducing Ina!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to introduce another new member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Say hello to Ina! Her blog is Little Bits of Craft and you're going to fall in love!


My name is Ina and I live in Sunny Queensland Australia.
I have been crafting for a several years now and 
and have made many new friends in Blog Land. 
There are so many products to entice us so there 
is always something new to try our hand at.
I have become a big fan of Mixed Media of late and love getting my fingers inked 
in the process. I love working with stamps dies and stencils.
Always fun to try new techniques which sometimes are challenging
and so rewarding to see the end results.
I am so excited to be chosen as part of the Design Team for the
Mix It Up Challenge Blog and look forward to
playing along with the Mix It Up Girls and inspiring members
to participate in this new Blog.
Thank You Leslie.


Welcome aboard, Ina! I'm so happy that you've joined the team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Cheryl Wright said...

Great to see you here, Ina!